In line with current government regulations facilities are open with restrictions in place to ensure social distancing, cleaning schedules and staff and guest safety.
WITH YOUR SAFETY IN MIND, WE HAVE INTRODUCED NEW WAYS TO USE OUR LEISURE FACILITY, PLEASE READ MORE AT THIS LINK Leisure Centre Safety Measures
Zero Gravity Gym
The Zero Gravity Gym is a must-visit for fitness enthusiasts, anyone who wishes to improve their fitness, or de-stress after a long day or journey. Our welcoming and friendly atmosphere makes the gym an easy place to workout for all fitness levels.
Zero Gravity Fitness Studio & Sports Performance Room comprises:
Cardio Fitness Gym
- 4 LifeFitness Treadmills
- 2 Stationary Bikes
- 1 LifeFitness Recline Bike
- 4 Cross Trainers
- 2 Concept Rowers
- 2 Cybex SPARCS
- Selection of Fixed weights & Free weights
- Selection of Stability balls, Medicine balls, Stretching mats, Mobility & Flexibility equipment.
- Official STARTREK® Spinning Bikes
- Official TRX® Suspension Trainers
- Stretching mats, Pilates resting blocks
Sports Performance Room
- 2 Wall Mounted Rigs
- 2 Half Racks with built in Platforms
- Selection of Kettlebells, Large Free weight range, Battle ropes, Slam balls, Mobility & Flexibility equipment.
Not only do we boast a well-equipped, clean and bright gym, but we also have over 40 fitness classes a week! Choose from Zumba, Pilates, TRX, Spinning, and Functional Weight Training in our new Sports Performance Suite. Classes are currently on hold, but we hope to be back in action as soon as government guidelines allow.
You must be 18 years old to use the gym, which is available on a complimentary basis to guests and open for membership, contact us for further information on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Classes are paused for the moment in line with government restrictions