Manor West Leisure Club
WITH YOUR SAFETY IN MIND, WE HAVE INTRODUCED NEW WAYS TO USE OUR LEISURE FACILITY, PLEASE READ ON FOR FURTHER DETAILS:
The pool will reopen on 13 July and gym on 20th July but not the sauna or steam room just yet.
Residential hours of access for the use of leisure pool & jacuzzi:
10am – 12pm and 4pm - 6pm will be residents ONLY hours
- Residents in the facility must still maintain a 2m physical distance except in the instance of being from the same family.
- Residents are encouraged to pre change before using the facility where practical, the changing room facility will still be available with a limited capacity allowing for comfortable social distancing.
- Residents using changing facilities of the leisure club must use lockers to contain personal belongings and keys provided - €1 coin return system is in place.
- Considerations should be made to ensure limited time is taken in changing areas, especially during the changeover of users to maintain social distancing & allow optimum sanitisation.
- Hot tubs/spa pools will be open if social distancing can be adhered to.
- Only one parent/carer per child will be allowed to supervise their child during swimming activities (external to the pool)
- Any equipment used will be cleaned after/between use, e.g. arm bands, kick boards etc.
Maximum bather numbers are based on bather’s usage per volume of chlorinated water, please note this will determine access when busy.
Residential Gym & Fitness Class access: 20th July 2020
- Individual resident’s gym access will need to be booked.
- There is a time limit of an hour usage in the fitness facility but it will be open all day. This can be scheduled at leisure reception once check in has been confirmed at hotel reception.
- Residents are encouraged to arrive pre changed for workout from their rooms to ease changing room traffic.
- Touch points of equipment should be cleaned after use – this can be done by the customer using spray and cloths provided. Please note this is in addition to the clubs cleaning schedule.
- Fitness Classes are operating on a book in system, please enquire at leisure club reception for spaces available. For charged classes this can be room charged for convenience.
Make a Splash . . .
Our state-of- the-art Leisure Club, features a 18-metre pool with two lanes, underwater loungers, swan jets, Jacuzzi, Steam Room, Sauna and Therapy Pool.
The kids will absolutely LOVE it - as we have created a padding pool just for them. Our business travellers know it’s also the perfect place to exercise and unwind any time of the day.
The Leisure Club also has a state-of- the-art, air conditioned Gym, and the Zero Gravity Fitness Studios and Sports Performance Suite.
Our highly trained team of instructors are always on hand to assist and create customised training programmes to meet your personal fitness plan objectives. There are over 40 Fitness Classes per week, in everything from Pilates to Zumba and booking details are available from the Leisure Club reception. Pre booking essential as classes are in high demand.
The Leisure Club at the Manor West Hotel, is complimentary to all residents and also available for membership.
Our group fitness classes have it all and for every level whether you want aqua aerobics, high intensity, low impact or dance we’ve got the moves that will energise and tone you.
At Zero Gravity Fitness Studio & Sports Performance Suite you can be sure that you'll have fun, build your fitness and self-confidence, achieve... goals and meet instructors that will give you a new lease of life!
You will not be able to resist our selection! With over 40 exercise classes a week, the perfect one for you awaits! Choose from Zumba, Pilates, TRX, Spinning, Functional Weight Training in our NEW Sports Performance Suite.
We also have secure individual bike cages if you want to bring your own bikes along and store them securely.