The Ultimate Wedding Package
Our Wedding Package offers a wide choice of menus, especially designed so that everything you require to perfect your day is available at an all inclusive price. Should you have any special requirements, please do not hesitate to ask. The following items are with our inclusive and are offered with our compliments.
The Wedding Package includes:
- Red Carpet Welcome with Champagne for the Bride & Groom
- Complimentary arrivals reception including Tea/Coffee and Summer Punch or Mulled Wine
- Complimentary Pianist during pre‐dinner reception
- Individual table plans to suit all requests
- Personally Printed Menu Cards & Cake‐stand, Pillars and Knife
- Church Candles & Fresh Floral Table Arrangements
- Crisp White Table Linen with Floor Length Pleated Skirts
- Complimentary Top‐floor Suite for Bride & Groom on Wedding Night.
- Discounted Accommodation rates for Guests
- Complimentary Car Parking facilities
- One hour treatment in the Harmony Wellness Suites for the Bride and Groom.
- 3 months complimentary gym membership for the Bride and Groom including a one hour personal training session with our personal trainer.
- Romantic 1st Anniversary Dinner in our cosy Bar and Bistro with overnight accommodation at the hotel.
- Dedicated Wedding co‐ordinator.
Our Wedding Package includes a complimentary Tea / Coffee and Punch or Mulled Wine reception upon arrival but if you would like to offer an alternative to your guests please feel free to choose from the following option
For our 2016 Wedding Brochure please call our friendly events team on 0667194500 or call in to meet us.
Terms and Conditions
- The menus in our brochure are a selection of the most popular choices. We will be pleased to quote you for a menu of your own choice.
- Once a date has been agreed, we require an initial deposit of €500.00 upon making the booking. A further deposit of €500.00 will be required to secure this booking six months from your initial booking date. Please note deposits are non‐refundable.
- The Hotel reserves the right to refund the deposit in circumstances where the booking is made through a third party or under false pretences.
- The hotel may cancel the event in circumstances where the Hotel has reason to believe the booking might prejudice the reputation of the Hotel should any guest attending the event behave in any way considered to be detrimental, offensive or contrary to normal expected standards of behaviour.
- All charges are inclusive of Government Tax. There is no service charge.
- All accounts to be settled on the day after the Reception by cash or bank draft.
- We require at least two weeks notice regarding your menu choice, drink selection and appropriate numbers attending.
- Final numbers one day before the reception, and this will be the minimum number charged.
- All prices quoted are subject to proportionate yearly increases according to rises in food or labour, costs, taxes or unforeseen circumstances.
- For guests attending the Wedding Reception, we offer a special discount rate on up to 20 bedrooms, subject to availability.
- As a Food Hygiene precaution, the Health Authorities advise that only food that has been prepared on the premises may be consumed in the Hotel.
- The Castlemaine Suite caters for a maximum number of 160 guests.