Manor West Leisure Club - Reopening 13th July
WITH YOUR SAFETY IN MIND, WE HAVE INTRODUCED NEW WAYS TO USE OUR LEISURE FACILITY, PLEASE READ ON FOR FURTHER DETAILS:
The pool will reopen on 13 July, the gym on 20th July but no sauna or steam room just yet.
Residential hours of access for the use of leisure pool & jacuzzi:
10am – 12pm and 4pm - 6pm will be residents ONLY hours
- Residents in the facility must still maintain a 2m physical distance except in the instance of being from the same family.
- Residents are encouraged to pre change before using the facility where practical, the changing room facility will still be available with a limited capacity allowing for comfortable social distancing.
- Residents using changing facilities of the leisure club must use lockers to contain personal belongings and keys provided - €1 coin return system is in place.
- Considerations should be made to ensure limited time is taken in changing areas, especially during the changeover of users to maintain social distancing & allow optimum sanitisation.
- Hot tubs/spa pools will be open if social distancing can be adhered to.
- Only one parent/carer per child will be allowed to supervise their child during swimming activities (external to the pool)
- Any equipment used will be cleaned after/between use, e.g. arm bands, kick boards etc.
Maximum bather numbers are based on bather’s usage per volume of chlorinated water, please note this will determine access when busy.
Residential Gym & Fitness Class access: 20th July 2020
- Individual resident’s gym access will need to be pre booked.
- There is a time limit of an hour usage in the fitness facility but it will be open all day. This can be scheduled at leisure reception once check in has been confirmed at hotel reception.
- Residents are encouraged to arrive pre changed for workout from their rooms to ease changing room traffic.
- Touch points of equipment should be cleaned after use – this can be done by the customer using spray and cloths provided. Please note this is in addition to the clubs cleaning schedule.
- Fitness Classes are operating on a book in system, please enquire at leisure club reception for spaces available. For charged classes this can be room charged for convenience.
The 'dry area'; Manor West Leisure Club, Zero Gravity Fitness Studio & Sports Performance Room comprises of;
Cardio Fitness Gym
- 4 LifeFitness Treadmills
- 2 Stationary Bikes
- 1 LifeFitness Recline Bike
- 5 Cross Trainers
- 2 Concept Rowers
- 2 Cybex SPARCS
- Selection of Fixed weights & Free weights
- Selection of Stability balls, Medicine balls, Stretching mats, Mobility & Flexibility equipment.
- Official STARTREK® Spinning Bikes
- Official TRX® Suspension Trainers
- Stretching mats, Pilates resting blocks
Sports Performance Room
- 2 Wall Mounted Rigs
- 2 Half Racks with built in Platforms
- Selection of Kettlebells, Large Free weight range, Battle ropes, Slam balls, Mobility & Flexibility equipment.
Our group fitness classes have it all and for every level whether you want aqua aerobics, high intensity, low impact or dance we’ve got the moves that will energise and tone you.
At Zero Gravity Fitness Studio & Sports Performance Suite you can be sure that you'll have fun, build your fitness and self-confidence, achieve goals and meet instructors that will give you a new lease of life!
You will not be able to resist our selection! With over 40 exercise classes a week, the perfect one for you awaits! Choose from Zumba, Pilates, TRX, Spinning, Functional Weight Training in our NEW Sports Performance Suite
To use the gym you must be 18 years old.